What if you could attach a time machine to specific areas of your network file systems and allow your users to use it?
- Free’s up IT staff and resources that would typically be involved in restore processes
- Gives you an insurance policy for your regular backup system for high-value-target folders
- Empowers your users to be in control of their data
- Gets users back to work more quickly on the data that is important to them
- Gives you additional time granularity for high-value-target folders
- Your users would love you even more!!!
Because Stuff Happens
Do your users ever...
- Accidentally move or delete files or folders.
- Unintentionally change the content of files.
- Inadvertently lose data by overwriting files in shared areas.
Are you concerned that...
- Security will inadvertently or incorrectly changed on folders and intended users lose access or unintended users gain access they should not have
- Data will be maliciously corrupted or encrypted by malware or ransomware
- Your primary backup systems will fail or restore processes are too complex and users will become disgruntled